My work is focused on the photographic art market. I specialize in HDR (High Dynamic Range) and have special expertise in Adobe Photoshop. Both of these methods, and my fine arts background, render my work highly illustrative and dramatically different.
My commercial subject matter is primarily focused on “the car culture” (classic vintage and modern sports) however I also capture other mechanical objects such as trains and airplanes. I take special pleasure in the decadent and worn products of industrial and architectural production and the stories they tell about their owners and the human experience in general. My fine art photography also includes landscapes, architecture, travel and portraiture.
I am a prize winning photographer and have been shown widely around the world including the entire US. New Zealand and Europe. My work has been featured at car shows and has even been made into puzzles.
I continue my pursuit of excellence through memberships in the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, Professional Photographers of America and Women Photographers of California.
• Art Institute of Laguna Beach 1977-1980
• UCI, Graduated with honors in Environmental Design 1987
• Guggenheim Gallery Chapman College. Best of Show 2005
• Guggenheim Gallery Chapman College. Third Place 2006
• Del Mar International Photo Exhibition 2006
• Guggenheim Gallery Chapman College. Honorable Mention 2007
• Del Mar International Photo Exhibition 2007
• Guggenheim Gallery Chapman College. Best of Division 2008
• Del Mar International Photo Exhibition. Palomar College Award 2008
• Newport Central Library One Woman Show 2008
• Professional Photographers of Orange County Print Competition 2009: Merit Award: Portraits, Best of Division: Commercial, Best of Division: Alternative Reality, Best of Show: Alternative Reality
• Del Mar International Photo Exhibition 2009: Painting and Illustration Category, First and Third Place; Color Architecture Category, Second Place
• Glimpses in Time, Joyce Gordon Gallery International Competition, Oakland, 2009
• PPOC Photographer of the Year 2009
• Professional Photographers of America Loan Collection, published 2009
• PPC Top Ten Photographers of 2010 Pro Photo Expo
• Kodak Award 2010
• Professional Photographers of America Loan Collection, published 2010
• Professional Photographers of America Showcase Book 2010
• Professional Photographers of America 2010 Photographer of the Year